Environmental Site Restoration
Solutient Technologies examines all available disposal alternatives on behalf of our clients to maximize efficiencies, limit liability and reduce costs. Solutient has completed a significant number of soil remediation projects which typically require
- Interfacing with regulatory agencies to set site release limits
- Evaluating remediation alternatives
- Performing precision soil excavation and loading
- Container transport by rail and truck
- Site closure survey and sampling following NUREG 1575 (MARSSIM)
- Preparing and submitting Final Reports
Solutient has a 100% success rate in the submittal and approval of Final Status Survey Reports following a MARSSIM closure. To date, Solutient has safely removed and disposed of more than 50 million pounds of soil for our clients.
Solutient Technologies LLC is an industry leader in the development of innovative techniques and procedures for environmental site restoration such as
- Soil handling techniques that minimize waste volumes
- Unique survey systems to efficiently measure large areas
- Special waste packaging optimization programs
- Special materials handling techniques
Solutient Technologies has earned a solid reputation as a small business industry leader and national provider of full-scope radiological services, environmental consulting, and remediation services designed to meet the varied needs of governmental and industrial clients. Our technical excellence, depth of resources, financial strength, national presence, and client focus are the basis for our reputation of providing responsive, high quality, and innovative services.
Request Our Services
We understand the need to complete these types of projects safely and expeditiously to protect the health and safety of residents and workers in areas thought to be contaminated. Allow Solutient to assess your property and provide you with the tools to restore your peace of mind.